Tuesday, April 5, 2016

What Stories?

Hey all, so I am quite behind on my fiction challenge for this year. At first it started out great and then I had fiction workshop 2 this past term and I don't know what happened. That class was real tough because my brain just shut down. I did manage to get the work done, however I didn't write a story on top of that. According to my calculations, I am five  stories behind.

One of the nice things about creating your own writing challenge, is you can pretty much change the rules at any time. Question is: why did I create the challenge in the first place? Answer: to write more and be more dedicated to writing.

I have given it some thought and I am going to start again with one story a week next week. This week I am on break and instead of fretting over story ideas, I am going to pick a story I have already started. I have three works in progress that are on the trajectory for being very long stories. One is a novel I have been working on for the past couple of years.



On the bright side, I have five new stories written because of class and I am in the process of more revisions on the stories. One is destined for here, one is destined for the short story book I am working on and the rest I would like to send away.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment