Sunday, April 3, 2016

thepatronsaintofimaginationinvitesyoutotea



****
Here is poem #3 for the National Poetry Month Challenge. This prompt totally blew my definition of what poetry is. I learned something new about poetry- about what it can be and what it doesn't have to be. This is called visual poetry. You can read the full prompt here because I cannot really describe it.

Before making this, I did some studying on visual poetry because I think it was only yesterday while I was on poetryfoundation.org website that I first saw visual poetry. After research time, I hand drew everything then I took a photo. I finally got use my tablet as a drawing aid! Once I photographed the sketch, I went to my tablet and traced the sketch. Once that was complete, I brought it back to my PC and did necessary photo editing.

I enjoyed this prompt and I am thinking this might make a neat little poetry project in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment