Sunday, April 24, 2016

Secret Lives of Backyard Critters




Here's the original:


Source: Fischer, Jean. "Blackout Poems and Writer's Retreats." Jean Fischer's Something to Write Home About.  4 Aug. 2013. Web. 24 Apr. 2016. https://jeanfischer.wordpress.com/2013/08/04/blackout-poems-and-writers-retreats/


****
And here's poem number 24. This one is pretty interesting. The basic idea is to take an erasure poem and fill in the blanks so that it is cohesive. So I tried my best with the spacing and the words, I had a take a guess since the author of the original black out poem was consistent with the markings. You can read the full prompt here . Oh yeah, I misspelled the word sweet and since I was using paint, I had to redo that little bit of line as you can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment