Thursday, September 28, 2017

Naturae Alitura 2018 Poetry Calendar by JM Scott

This is my pride and joy, Naturae Alitura, a poetry and photography calendar. It is now available through Lulu for $24.99 plus shipping. If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know I love poetry. And one thing, I don't see a lot of are poetry calendars,  and I thought I should make one

Maybe it's a little conceited, but I am proud of the finished product. I gave it  to someone I know;  she said it was beautiful. Even if you don't like poetry, the photography is not too bad for someone who is not a professional photographer. I took all the pictures that are featured the calendar. Some are from my home in Pennsylvania, some are from Cumberland, Maryland, some are from Hampton Beach, New Hampshire,  and  some are from other places on the east coast. 

If you are looking for a calendar that is both functional and beautiful, unique and makes a great gift (teachers, English majors, poetry lovers, English teachers, etc.) then consider Naturae Alitura. 

Here's a page from the calendar, enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment