Monday, September 25, 2017

What's Important Right Now

All day today, Facebook has been blowing up with something so earth-shattering important. Really it is-  whether or not professional football players stand or take a knee for the national anthem.

How the fuck is this more important than, I don't know

NORTH FUCKING KOREA?

On Facebook, there are many shares or posts that are right down the middle.  Either the NFL players are scumbag heathens, or they are in the right.  Some of my friends are going to boycott the NFL. Wow... so powerful. So effective.

Maybe it's time to stop the hero worship of male athletes anyway.

My thought is about the football players, I don't give a crap and neither should you (they have every right to do it)  because, did I mention

FUCKING NORTH KOREA?

Maybe I'm paranoid, I don't take this shit going on between the US and North Korea as a joke. I wasn't alive during the 60's and Bay of Pigs, but from what I gather-  It was important; it was scary.

Here we are in 2017 and there seems to be this arrogant sense with many people in this country that Americans are infallible. And this is untrue.

Oh by the way, Puerto Rico is in horrible shape since Hurricane Maria slaughtered the island. This is actually more important than football players, because these people are Americans and something bad happened to them.

But holy fuck,  let's get bent of shape about football players and the national anthem.

Get your damn priorities straight and worry about matters....

PUERTO RICO
FUCKING NORTH KOREA

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment