Friday, September 8, 2017

Nickolaus by JM Scott FREE in all Kindle Markets Through Sept. 11. 2017

Hey all, Nickolaus is FREE in all Kindle markets through September 11, 2017. This book actually has TWO reviews, both of which say this book is good. I must be doing something right.

This is a story of how Nickolaus became Santa Claus.  According to the listing it is 25 pages, and it won't take you long to read. It is a short story after all.

This particular book cover is the second one. When I originally released this book, I was not dept at GIMP. I never liked the original book cover and thought it to be of poor quality. Couple of years later, I remade the book cover because I was a lot better at GIMP. I think it is much more professional looking.

I hope you all grab a copy and take a read. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment