Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday in October

Did someone forget to tell nature that it is October? The days feel like summer and the nights like September. Though, we had our first frost yesterday morning.

Lately, I haven't been myself. I'm in a fog, where I keep bumbling around, running into walls and forget why I was there in the first place. And the dreams aren't helping. I wake up disturbed every morning, remembering only fragments of all the dreams from the night before. This fog carries over into the daylight. I may or may not fall asleep and if I do, the dreams are there and I wake not knowing if I am in the real world or in another dream land.

For those who pray.... aren't you sick of your prayers not being answered? That is if you are praying for Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico, Las Vegas. Sure maybe it is perception or I just don't get the whole praying thing, but isn't there something more we could be doing- instead of praying, throwing money at victims. Not a lot can be done for natural disasters because they will always happen. I hope the smart people this country has can think of cost effective ways to build again to be better prepared.

I want to do something. What? I don't know. I feel like I need to do something. I need to be part of something- a solution.

Well whatever, I don't see anything changing, but keep those prayers coming because they are doing a stellar  job.

No comments:

Post a Comment