Monday, November 12, 2012

Working on Writing

It's been five days...

Oh I know I am slacking on posting but the good news is I am writing though. So I think I mentioned in the last post, I am going to try freelance writing. As far as I know I am accepted for the story idea I submitted for ebook publication. I really thought this was going to a peice of cake but I was so wrong. I proposed a story, I already wrote and I figured I would add some more stuff to make the word count.

It's been awhile since I even looked at this story so I thought I only had to write an additional 2000 words. HAHA. The story was only a hair under 3000 words and the minimum word count is for 6000 words. So that means I had to fatten the story up by 3000 words. Well I almost have the story done. I am up to 4500 words and I still have some more stuff to add. So go me.

It is so nice to be writing and actually enjoying writing again. Of course, I told the guy I would have everything done in three weeks. It hasn't even been a week yet and I am moving a lot quite nicely. Once I finish fattening the story, I am going to edit it several times and then I have some other quick things to do with this particular job.

Oh sure it sounds so nice to be a freelance writer but I really don't care for looking for jobs and I don't really care for huge articles with a low pay rate. But I have to start some where and it is always at the bottom.

Other than that, I am enjoying this weather. So nice to run around (not like I am running anywhere) outside with a tee shirt on. Back to the story, I want to get it done so I can write the first chapter of SUBURBAN VAMPIRES. Oh yeah I had to throw it in, so you all can be excited about it again.

Until the next time we meet on this moonlit road by the broken headstone where all signs point to the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment