Monday, November 19, 2012

Living the Crazy Life

So right about now, I am living the crazy life. And you know what-  I kind of like it. But the good news is, it will slow down some. At least a little less crazy. I fill my days doing so much and it is no wonder that I have been in bed at a reasonable hour.

I felt like rambling today because I think things are going to get even better and that always puts me in a good mood. Still waiting to hear back from that story. I think I mentioned that I sent it to them but I am waiting to hear back and hopefully I will get paid. I did ask where the ebook will be published so I will be sure to let all of you know.

I went to the grocery store today really hoping they had pie crust and sadly they do not. Well I guess I got to practise my pie crust making skills just in case there is a zombie apocalypse and there will be no dough. That also means I will have to learn to be a farmer to be self- sustaining and to shoot a gun better than Annie Oakley for protection.

Speaking of zombie apocalypse, why is there so much hoopla lately about the ever present zombie apocalypse? Of course, the world is supposed to end on December 12. I thought it was supposed to end last year too. Really, if one would think about the end of the world can come at any time, zombies or no zombies. But let tell me you, I have watched enough zombie movies and I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead, I would definitely survive a zombie apocalypse. There will be no mercy from me. You could even call me an expert on zombie killing.

With this freelance thing I want to do, I have to create a portfolio so I will be working on some of that in the near weeks and hopefully I can start picking up work. I do not want to make freelance writing my lone income, more like extra money. I am very choosy on the work I want to do but I think I have the luxury since I am only free lance writing to be a paid writer. Until I make enough money by selling my own works, I will have a real world job. I love writing but I hate applying for the freelance work, it almost seems like a lot of work to begin with.

So with that, I am going to finish this oddball rambling post with a good bye (short and sweet and to the point, I know a little different than me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment