Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today is Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and when I got up for work this morning, there was snow and it was still falling. Sometime between 11 and 12 most of it disappeared. Pretty weird but what would anyone expect anyway.

So I know it's been a few days since I posted but I wanted to make sure Chapter 1 of Suburban Vampires was on top for a few days plus it gave me some time to finish and catch up on other writing projects. I did finish that story for the ebook and I got paid. Now, I am just waiting to see where it will be published and I will let you all know. I finished the poem for my friend and now I got myself two more to do as well. Yeah me!

I started my new job this morning and so far it is okay. Of course, I am new and there is so much training type of stuff but that is to be expected anyway. Hmm, I am trying to think of what else is new.

Believe it or not, I can't think of anything. I just wanted to make a little post because I know it has been a few days and I didn't want you all to think I ran off.

Of course, I did buy the winning powerball ticket tonight so you never know. I could win and I will say one thing, if I did this blog will include a lot of travelling because we will be doing a lot of that.

There you go, may the snow be warm and your hot chocolate loaded with whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment