Saturday, April 22, 2017

Lightening Strikes Chain Gang

Only Employment was Included!
labor prisoners

search the Edison
elevator but only find
an Iowa farm

And They Have No Warden!

outdoor candles observe
thought near the eye
one last time

The Syllabus for Electricity Ignite His Placed Life!

Source: “Events in Brief.”  The Delinquent 1914. Retrieved from: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/54486/54486-h/54486-h.htm


***
Hey all, I know it is a little late, but here is poem 21. I thinking I am getting sick or it's tree pollen. Either way, my brain is a pile of radioactive mush. Today, I made a found poem. I took a section of my source and ran it through the "Powerball" feature on Applied Poetics. Then I took what was left and made the poem.

Find more awesome poets at NaPoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment