Thursday, April 27, 2017

July 4, 2055

For you. 

Half a cascading cloud take over
subordinate missiles nearby my
relocated toxicology

(cascading missiles, relocated)

hypocritical translations are
shadow warriors left for the dead
an electric spritz finds my market

(hypocritical, warriors, electric)

subsequent gold incubates tea stars
our debut culmination records
underground lava domes and arches

(gold, culmination, arches)


the last bunker imagination

***
Hey all, here is poem 27. I can't believe there are only three more days left of the challenge. Today, I wrote a petit recapitul portatif which is a ten line poem with 9 syllables per line, 3 lines per stanza. Between each stanza is a set of parenthesis with one word from each previous line, separated by commas. I learned this form last year and I like it because I love syllable poems. I also did one about zombies found in  Trick or Poem.

Find more poets at NaPoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment