Saturday, February 2, 2013

Haiku 4

frozen roast
pot is cold
pizza for dinner

boardwalk on the fly
wheelin and dealin
collect two hundred

technicolor dreamin
dust dancin in light
kickin back

stars call for darkness
mind full of mud and mosquitos
moon glare licks wounds

It's been awhile since I posted some haiku. These were written in the end of February and the begining of March. Okay, you got me, it's been awhile since I posted anything at all. I am going to try to post more things on here. I have the time. And we will get into that story another time.

The snow is falling here and it is a perfect day to curl up and read some haiku and then read them again.  Why not, do you have something better to do?

With that let an elf take your shoes and fill them with stardust and fly to the moon with your phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment