Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So One More Wednesday

Ah Wednesday, half way in the work week. Anyway, I was laid off from my job so Wednesday really means nothing to me. I do think this is a sign that I should be working on writing or my jewelry either way I should be following my passions.

Speaking of writing. Yes, I am writing. I am still working on the murder mystery games and I am finishing up another story that will be an ebook. I know I have 2 of them that are already supposed to be ebooks but I have not heard when they will be on Amazon yet. Maybe I should find out. Anyway, I just scored a job to write a zombie short story. And the job description actually said make it rated r, bad language encouraged and of course lots of gore. Really this is my dream job or at least one of them. 

As far as sending away stuff, here is where I need a kick in the ass with a lead foot. I have't done any of that. I really should. My husband said I should spend at least some time working on my own work and trying to get it published. I really should follow his advice but for some reason, I find myself doing something else. I always wonder why I don't work as hard as I should for myself. I know I am looney. Sometimes, though I do feel really determined to send stuff away.

I bought polymer clay the other day so I can learn to make my own beads and pendants. Today I decided to try my hand at it. I watched some videos on the web so I kind of had an idea of what to do. I made a whole bunch in a variety of colors. I think they turned out pretty nice. I learned some things though... when working with red WASH YOUR HANDS AND CHANGE THE WAX PAPER. Wouldn't you know the very first color I decided to work with was red and I had red fingers and the it turned the wax paper red.

I found this project actually to be very relaxing and a lot of fun so I want to do more and I want to learn how to make pendants in the near future.

So that's it at least for right, until the next time when the moon crashes into the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment