Monday, August 7, 2017

Trick or Poem by JM Scott FREE in all Kindle Markets Through Aug 10, 2017

For the last two weeks, every time I have gone to the store there has been a new pumpkin spice item. Yes, I admit it, I am a pumpkin spice addict. First, was the pumpkin spice Life cereal. Then the pumpkin spice instant oatmeal (I bought both of these). I also bough pumpkin spice air fresheners. I was in the grocery store this morning and I noticed pumpkin spice Special K. MMMM Anyway, with the advent of pumpkin spice comes Halloween. Yeah!

Trick or Poem is FREE in all Kindle markets through August 10, 2017. This  chapbook features 31 Halloween and/or horror themed poems including digital poetry collages, pictograph poems and many others. Why not grab your copy today?

And without further ado, here is a sample poem from the book called "Nevemore Alive than Dead." It is a pictograph/text speak poem. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment