Friday, August 4, 2017

Opinions on Nothing

Everyone has an opinion. I figure in this day and age, I could be a pundit of some sorts. My opinions are worth just about as much as everyone else's. Today, I am going to share some opinions. And I think it would be cool to have my words as a meme. So have it....

Illegal Immigration

*One thing that irks me is when I read comments on illegal immigration and someone will write something to the effect "if there were no illegal immigrants in the fields, your produce will be more expensive." So I guess it is okay to pay the illegal immigrant substandard wages so you can have cheaper produce. These are the same people who want a higher minimum wage

English Tests

* Literacy is power. For every person who comes to this country not speaking English, they could seriously screw themselves over. There is a certain amount of trust when someone translates for you. When you can read and understand the language, you have power to make your own informed decisions. I think the skills test is useless and a waste of money. If I were to move to Mexico, I better know Spanish because I know I could get screwed over.

The same can be said with native Americans who have low literacy skills or illiterate. I know there are some people who just can't learn. And there are others who can. Literacy is power. Know and understand the language and you will know and understand your rights.

Religion

*I don't trust any theocratic government.

* There is no war on Christmas. It is war on Yule.

Random Garbage

* I love when there is a severe thunderstorm warning. I love the dark skies and the reverberating thunder and when the power goes out. Lately, thunderstorms at home have been boring.

* I don't know why but I have been fascinated with The Philadelphia Experiment. I have been doing some reading about the guy Al or whatever. And his future map is interesting.

*Love him or hate him, I believe Donald Trump is the harbinger for the true American Renaissance. In Europe, there were Dark Ages marked by religious fervor and the crusades. Then the Renaissance came about, or the age enlightenment,  where science and art flourished. I see a pattern,  and I am looking forward to our American Renaissance.

* Why is it in space we can be BFF's with Russia? I would like America and Russia to get along because we have a joint enemy. I will not mention this regime by name because maybe I am a little paranoid, but if you follow the news, you can  figure out. All I am going to say is I wish there no such thing as nuclear warheads.

*Am I only the one who thinks it would be great if Twitter went silent for an hour?

* Driving down the mountain to State College, I see the most bizarre thing. There is a mailbox and on the mailbox there is a campaign flier for Trump, underneath it is another sign that says "greed kills jobs."

And what are your opinions? Till next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment