Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Notebook Remembering

Sunflower capture
words blossom
remember the yellow
and hour glass dream
the kerosene darkness
loss of open night

A full night
draped in silence
the trying blossom
jitterbugs to dream sunshine
I remember the notebook

***
Hey all,  Day 25. I can't believe there are only 5 days left of NaPoWriMo. So this poem is created from various old poem that I ran through the Dada generator. Then I started to see something after writing a bunch of phrases. It's the writing life, you know the bits of those fleeting images and phrases that have to be written down. Most of the time, I never have something (although I am getting better since I have One Note on my phone) but in this poem, I remember the notebook.

Find more awesome poets at NaPoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment