Saturday, April 28, 2018

Life Very

The gallows, wooden figure
                                           suspended in mystery
imitations express
                             falsely the whole

life in suspension
                           suspension of prudence
                                                                which prudence?

Veiled vanity on published
                                         leaves . That’s my
sacrifice, resurrection
                                   duty, resurrection and the universe

I story exhaust and cross nature
                                                 suspended from the gallows.





Source: Waite, Arthur Edward. "The Hanged Man" The Pictorial Key to the Tarot. http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/index.htm Accessed 28 Apr. 2018.

***
Hey all, here is  poem 27. I have no idea where I was yesterday. It was like I was somewhere else. And it's weird too, because I was working on things and then 9 pm hit and the world seemed to vanish. Oh well. So I followed the prompt for the day. All these words came from the interpretation of the card.

Find more poets at NaPoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment