Saturday, January 19, 2013

I've Got the Writing Blues

Yes, I know it has been one week since I posted. One very long week. And I am sorry. Really I am. It's just that I haven't felt like writing at all. Not one bit. I don't even know what happened.

Of course, there is one part of laziness,  I would rather watch Netflix then do anyting else. Okay a lot of it is laziness for some reason. Maybe it is the weather. All I know I have to get out of this self inflicted writing funk. Maybe it is January itself, winter can be such long day.

Anyway, I feel out of practise. I do have another 2 jobs lined up for me on oDesk. So I probably should work on those because I get paid for that. I think it was last week, I finished the one job I was working on in one night. I made myself sit down and write. The funny thing is when I get writing I actually get quite a bit done. So perhaps I should just chain myself to my desk and turn off my internet because for some reason, I always seem to find myself on facebook looking for new gossip and I should write. Write some and maybe write some more. Kind of hard to brag about being a writer when I have been slacking quite a bit since the New Year.

Okay, enough about my writing right now. We got more snow the other day but luckily it is already melting. I am a firm believer that we are due for a humdinger of a winter storm before this winter season is over. At least we have some nice days of reprieve before the shit flies. We haven't a had a hell of a winter storm in years. You know the kind where the wind howls, snow is bliding and the world is suddenly encased in so much snow that it takes most of the month of March to see the last of it go. Not that I want that big of a storm but I think we are about due for one.

This has been a pretty snowy winter here in Central PA, so much for global warming right? Well that is enough for one day.

May your bathtub overfill with gold water and rockets spell your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment