Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday Morning

It's funny, I wrote blog post on the to-do list and then I open up Blogger and all of sudden I have no idea what to write. There's plenty to write. So let's do a roundup

Yesterday, I finished reading The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. This is one of my favorite novels with The Great Gatsby and Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. I had to read it for my gender and literature class. There is something quite timely about this quote, "We lived, as usual, by ignoring. Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it."

I don't normally buy into conspiracy theories but a caravan of people is coming from Honduras or some other place well below Mexico and they are going to cross into the US. Well if they all make it here. I am just wondering if there is something more going on. Something more we don't know. As if someone or a bunch of someones organized this. I get their living conditions are shit, but I really feel like there is something more to the story.


I love fall but this fall is lacking all that splendor. I also love the wind of fall. How it blows the leaves around the road and the snapping chill in the air.

Well that should be enough for one night. I am off to make a poem for Pinterest. Look at me being all productive.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment