Friday, October 12, 2018

The Shit I Think About

The other day while scrolling through Facebook, it seemed like a bunch of different bunch of pages posted an article about we don't have much longer until we reach the point of no return when it comes to global warming. I know one thing, I am still mowing the grass and the mosquitos are still biting,  and I live in Pennsylvania and it is already the second week of October.  I also know when I was a small kid in the 80's there was a lot more snow on the ground around Christmas. I also know when I first moved to my hamlet in the mountains, there was a lot more snow in the winter. Something is changing. Sure, I believe we are contributing to climate change at a faster rate. But I feel overwhelmed like recycling won't make much of a difference anymore.

I am in an apocalypse kick. I often think about what if war came to the US. Mexico has a new president. What better way to build your economy then by war? It worked for the US. And as a country, we're an arrogant bunch. Who's to say Mexico isn't planning to invade the border? Would they have a chance? Who knows. Maybe they should.

I read an article about Scott Wagner, the GOP candidate for governor. He went on rant finishing with telling Wolf to wear a mask because he is going to smash his face in with golf spikes. Of course, he meant it metaphorically. Such a delightful metaphor. Sure, he's got his freedom of speech. But, I guess I expect a certain kind of behavior with an elected official. What f  he was a democrat man? A Democrat woman? The red snowflakes would be crying their tears all over the internet. Of course, if it was a woman, she would be ragging or hysterical. But a man does it, then cool. He's fucking awesome. When are we the people going to demand public officials act like adults not big boys in big boy pants?

This is the shit I think about it when it finally feels like fall and ready for anarchy.

Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment