Wednesday, February 13, 2019

I, Too, Need Executive Time- Vote for Me in 2020

My "I want to watch list" on Netflix is a mile long. I've never finished Black Mirror, Haunting of Hill House and The Dark. I haven't watched Birdbox yet.  Somehow I managed to powerhouse Russian Doll. I contemplate subscribing to Hulu because there is shit I want to watch. And yet, like a junkie I just keep adding things to Netflix that I never watch.

People all around me seem to have time to watch all sorts of TV. I don't know where my time goes. I spend a lot of time on schoolwork, house chores, writing, reading, marketing, making jewelry, more writing. Throw in a nap here or there and that is my life. But I've realized I've been doing it all wrong.

I just need executive time. I'm not sure how that works. I always thought the president had a lot of important stuff to do like talk to other leaders, work on trade deals and what not. So, maybe I should be president then I can have executive time,  where I can finally watch all my shows on Netflix. Maybe I'll get Hulu while I am at it.

It sure seems the dems are going to make the mistake the GOP made in the 2016 election, too many horses in the race. So, I'll throw my hat in. I don't really have a platform, I'll just wing it. Just get me that executive time. The job comes with staff members who do everything for you except wipe your ass, or at least I hope not. But then it sure would be nice to pass that duty onto someone else.

Vote for me in 2020. I have no platform. I have no vision. Truthfully, I just want the perks. I promise not to use Twitter to make nonsense comments. I promise not to shut down the government because I will be too busy watching TV.  That's honesty, right? People want honesty, and here I'm being honest.

Vote for me in 2020. You've got nothing to lose. You've got nothing to gain either. I am slowly turning into an anarchist. How fun would that be? An anarchist atheist and throw in Antichrist in there as well for the most fun.

Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment