Friday, December 8, 2017

Tryptophantasia and Other Poems FREE By JM Scott Through Dec. 11, 2017

Hey all, Look! I'm posting twice in one week. I truly aim for three times a week. I was trying four but every week, I came up short. Anyway... who cares.

Trytophantasia and Other Poems is FREE in all Kindle markets through December 11, 2017. Yeah, I'm going to toot my own horn here, I think these are some of the best poems I have written to date. Of course, in five years I may not think so.

This chapbook contains 22 poems that are either language based, surreal, stream of conscious, or other poetry styles. Think of it like a sampler for my poetry.

If you love poetry, why not grab a copy, take a read or two then leave a review, if you are so inclined.

Enjoy this free sample:




No comments:

Post a Comment