Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sometime in the Middle of January

Hey all, I have been wanting to write a blog post for days now and I am not sure what happens. One is time itself is escaping me. There are days where I have no idea where hours just go. I have a post planned that I even did research for, I just need to sit down and write it. Of course, isn't that always.

I am slowing working on finishing the stories for my upcoming ebook, Sanctioned Shadows. I took this free flash fiction class and I have five flash fiction stories. The class said no more than 500 words, I took a bit of liberty with it but there are no stories over a 1000. I had this idea of writing flash fiction stories in the form of news releases but I have not done it yet.

Last term, I took my last fiction workshop and I thought I would be able to write more but I did not do that either. I think I am kind of hard on myself. This term I am learning about how to market my writing. So I made some changes to this blog from the header, to streamlining the categories now you can find what you are looking for easier.

There is always so much to do and I do have plenty of time but for some reason, I am always in the clouds or in lala land. And believe it or not, I have cut down my Candy Crush time a lot where I am down to playing it once or twice a day, which I find acceptable. I hate wasting time. Now I just need to cut my Facebook time down by fifty percent and my nap time down.

That's about all today, I will try to write more. I have a bunch of poems ready for posting and I want to either write a story or find one that is short, I may use one of new ones.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment