Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Global Warming? Tuesday in January

This is how our winter has been- we get a little snow, then within in the week it is gone. For this winter season we may have had maybe 6 or 8 inches of snow all season. Yesterday it was in the forties in the morning and then it rain, sleeted and I woke up to quite a bit of snow this morning. I saw a report somewhere it was about three to four inches for my town. Right now, it is almost forty with the snow already melting. Tomorrow should be close to fifty. I have lived in this part of Pennsylvania for almost sixteen years and it is cold and snowy (not Alaska snowy but enough snow to look like winter). The last two winters have been mild. Although, I think this January was even warmer.

Enough about the weather.... (and politics for that matter, I think I need a break.) I decided to hide Suburban Vampires until further notice. With this gone, I took the adult content warning off. I am hoping to have more web traffic as a result. What am I going to do with it? I still love the idea and I should finish it (that and fifty other projects I've got going on). I also thought maybe I should turn it into a screenplay and sell it to the CW or Netflix. For some reason I just never have this drive to write a screenplay. I know how to write a screenplay but maybe I need some motivation. On one hand, I am not sure if I want to be a screenwriter. In one way. it would be pretty awesome and in another way, I just don't think I am cut out for it.

I think about screenplays a lot. It is more like I daydream about screenplays. Sometimes though it does seem like my stories may actually fit better for the screen. Like the Gerry Meyer stories (the demon chick) they seem like they would fit nicely on TV because there is a lot of ways it could go.

Speaking of writing, I am working on all sorts of self improvement habits to help stay focused as a writer. One them is revising by last novel, I wrote. I am slowly working on completing stories for Sanctioned Shadows and the other day I actually wrote- not a blog post, school work or anything else but an old story that needs to be finished. I am trying to focus more on writing projects than doing stupid stuff like playing Candy Crush or wasting time on Facebook. So far so good, but then again I have been really trying for the last week. You should ask me in a month how that's going.  I plan on posting a new story here this week! So that is something to look forward to.

That's about all. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment