Thursday, January 14, 2016

Into the Garden by JM Scott FREE Until 1/17

Hey all, so winter finally hit. Within in a week it went from above average temperatures to frigid temps and snow. We have a few inches in the last few days. Unfortunately, winter is here. I am hoping it will be a short winter. Anyway I want to tell you all my first poetry book, Into the Garden is FREE for all markets until January 17, 2016. So come on and grab a copy.

Here is a sample:





Cauliflower

Comatose creativity in this carnivorous carnival,
Acorns falls from oaks and are scrunched
Underfoot right away.
Lewd winds from the north corrode the
Interior. Sweet, hot
Fire fills the air. I
Look forward to autumn with
October’s gray skies and half naked trees.
Wednesdays come and go and when I look in the
Eleven inch mirror there is a
Reflection of truth and power

No comments:

Post a Comment