Friday, August 24, 2012

A Big Hello from the Great Beyond

Today, August 24, 2012 is the start of something new. Well something new for me anyway...

Welcome to my little peice of the internet. I am a writer (okay not like a famous writer and I don't have any books published in fact I have been slacking big time on the whole writing thing but that is a story for another time) and I want people out there in the world or maybe another galaxy to read what I write. Not to say that I am going to always post some kind of creative writing but that will be a large part of this blog.

I have so many plans and ideas for this blog and I don't want to list them all here because I will change my mind often. One thing you can count on is this I will write and publish on here original stories and poems. I will be writing specfically for the online audience. I would like to write a story that you find yourself reading on the subway and you miss your stop or your dinner burns. If that happens to you let me know I would love to know I was the cause of you being late for work or the kids eating pizza for dinner.

I am a person too so I might ramble on about nothing or vent about the world at large. Really who is to tell what I put on here.

Well I hope you join me on this adventure on all things possible and impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment