Monday, May 20, 2019

Heart of a Goddess by JM Scott free Through May 22, 2019

Hey all, Heart of a Goddess is FREE in all Kindle markets through May 22, 2019.

Story in a nutshell: Leonard is looking love and he thinks he finds it when he rescues a half-naked woman in a snowstorm. She promises him the world if he brings her one thing- a beating human heart. 

This is also the first book I ever self-published. So gather around the screen it's story time.

According to Amazon, I published this book on November 13, 2013 so it will turn 6 this year. Before I even know that you could self-publish books on Kinde, I was writing stories for other people to publish. I made $20-30  per short story and I got a byline. Part of the agreement was I lost all rights to it. I admit I was not well versed in the publishing world. And these opportunities came at a time when I needed money.

Prior to this book, I had three published this way. This was one was for a repeat client. But then they rejected it because it failed their standards (graphic violence). So I had a book prepared for publishing and I had no idea what to do with it. So I asked Google and discovered I could do this myself.

And the rest is history. I love publishing myself. Not saying, I don't want someone else to publish my work in a traditional sense but with Kindle, I can write the story I want to write. I prefer writing long short stories and novellas and Kindle is the best place for these.

Anyway... so that's that. Grab a free copy of Heart of Goddess, take a read and let me know what you think.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment