Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Sweet Dreamland Wheels by JM Scott Free in Kindle Through March 21, 2019

Hey all, Sweet Dreamland Wheels, a short book of experimental and found poems, is FREE in all Kindle markets through March 21, 2019.

Can you believe this book is four years old?  I can't either. Four years ago, I participated in a poetry challenge in April. The focus of the challenge was experimental and found poetry. So once it was completed, I decided to collect all the poems since they have a similar style. 

I enjoyed working on this book and often I still use many of the techniques I learned to make a new poem. I love playing with language and sometimes you can create something profound and/or unique.

Enjoy this free sample from the book which was created using words and phrases I collected on public transportation in Washington, DC.




No comments:

Post a Comment