Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Wednesday in March

I'm feeling kind of detached today. I think it's the dream I had; it was weird and I was still dreaming when the alarm went off this morning. That does it all the time. I feel detached but at the same time, this day went by too quick in my opinion. Granted, I disappeared into the internet black hole for a while. Come to think of it, I have no idea what I was looking up.

Anyway, I finished school on Sunday. Now I am just waiting for the degree. I'm actively seeking employment as an online writing professor. Just so you know, just in case you know of job openings. From my preliminary research, the hiring season for the college level is coming up. So I better be ready to hit the cyber sidewalk. I am thinking about applying to People's University, but I need to do more research on them. I've already applied to my Alma Mater last week.

I am also looking for freelance writing work. Again spread the word if so you choose.

It's March and it is 16 degrees outside. I wish it were 40 maybe even 50. Our winter seemed not as snowy as other winters but I just get sick of the cold and the grey and the snow that was white that turns into gray ice chunks.

Besides looking for jobs, I am going to split my time between writing and revising and home repair. I was going to start on a project today but that didn't happen (see first paragraph). I was working on writing earlier but then I got distracted. Sometimes, I amaze myself when I do accomplish something. I am even more amazed when other people tell they are in awe of what I accomplish. I often think it is never enough.

So that's it for today...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment