Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Treat- Moonswallow Gates by JM Scott FREE

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that Moonswallow Gates is free for the next few days. I did change this book. As you can see the cover is new and the inside is the same but I went through it again and fixed whatever needed fixed. I hope you pick up a copy and I really do hope you enjoy it.

I just signed up for Nanowrimo, yesterday in fact. I wasn't decided on what I was going to do. But tell you what, I need to get out of this slump and I thought this would be perfect. I don't have much of a plot,  but I have the beginning. The novel has no name as of yet and the main character is a woman or should I say a teen but she has no name. I think I am going to write at the seat of my pants for this one. Oh yeah I am going to write stream of consciousness,  and I am kind of excited.

In the immediate future, I am working on a long short story ebook called "Seaspring Briar". It's about 6 or more years old. My style is a lot different now but I think Seaspring has merit. It is a haunted house story. I really love my haunted houses.  I'll let you know when it is available for Kindle. So that's about it.

Wish me luck or cheer me on this November because I really need it. So many days these last few weeks, I just wanted to quit but I just can't. It's too much apart of who I am .

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment