Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mickayla Margarella on Sale Now

Hey all, This is a quick post just to let you know my ROMANCE novelette is one sale now through Kindle countdown deals. It is called Mickayla Margarella and it is about a woman who leaves her family for the seductive high life of Hollywood but does she find true love in the end? That is the question you will answer when you read the book. It is one sale through 10.16.2014 and right now on this day it is a 99 cents but will rise in price as the days go on.

On a side note, I just want to know your opinion, why am I ignored? Why don't I get reviews on my books although I know people buy them or borrow them so I am guessing they read them? Am I boring? Do I not incite any thoughts at all?

I am tired of being ignored. And the thing is, I don't know how to encourage anyone to talk about my work. I've tried begging and then reverse phycology but nothing is working. Any thoughts on how to encourage reviews. What makes a person take that step and write a few words?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment