Thursday, September 4, 2014

Moonswallow Gates ON SALE NOW!!

I know it's been awhile since I wrote, hasn't it always been awhile? I always have some excuse or another. I probably do but today this is a quick post to let you know my first novel Moonswallow Gates is now on sale in both the US and the UK markets. For the US it is $.99 right now, September 4, 2014 and will continue to rise in price for the next week. I hope you buy it and read it and leave a review (I promise I won't shame you) as far as the review that is there, make your own decision by reading the sample.

This book has MAGIC WITCHES BLOOD and all sorts of things. It will make your skin crawl or it would make your stomach turn (in a good way) that is. Now, I am begging you to read the book. I think it's a great book (of course, I do, I wrote it.) I don't like begging so maybe pretty please <insert puppy dog eyes here> read my book.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment