Friday, August 10, 2018

Nothing Important

It's supposed to be the Dog Days of Summer and while the weather has improved from the rain hell from July it is mostly pleasant although there is a serious lack of thunderstorms at least where I live at. Every day, the Weather Channel says there will be storms and there is sunshine.

Time escapes me. More than it does for other people. I sometimes find myself in a constant haze and in the same time I accomplish things. Some days not as much as others.  I know it's August, but I feel like I am still sleeping through June.

 I am obsessed with the new songs and videos from Twenty One Pilots (Jumpsuit, Nico and the Niners, and Levitate) that for some reason I find myself thinking about those songs, and then I watch them two or three times over. Although those are the right songs to listen to for the novel I am planning for this November.

I tell anyone that listens that I am a short story writer and prefer short stories. And the last short story I wrote was for class. Even my novels are on the short side. Sometimes, I wonder if I am doing it right. Writing. But I suppose that foes with the territory.

I always try to post more. I even tried cheating and dropping writing new blog posts from 3 times a to 2 times a week, but that didn't really help. Most, of the time I have nothing to say. Nothing important anyway.

I'm still here just fading fast from the internet as my mind keeps finding projects to fill my time. And the candies always need crushed.

Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment