Thursday, July 2, 2015

Clandestine Emasculation

the jump of flame
the human soil
the infamous malice
the clandestine manner
the alpha reputation
the oblique underhand
the imperial white house

the boudoir eavesdroppers
the lodges of magic
the secret memoirs
the pestilent greeting
the looking-glass fire

the ambition
the hate


the prescription of emasculation.



Found poem using words and phrases found on Google result pages 1-5 for the term "back stairs slanderer"

****

I'm trying to be more dedicated with all my writing and since I am almost done with my term at school, I had a free day to really work on writing. Right now, I am working on poems. I just wrote this one and for some reason I just had to post it on here. I don't know why but it seemed like a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment