Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Get Your Summer Reading On! Books by JM Scott

Hello, For all intensive purposes summer is here and you are going to need some reading material. Currently, I have two books that are FREE and a brand new one I released today!

Blood on the Carpet is FREE! Until this Saturday June 6, 2015. This collection features one long short story and a bunch of flash fiction stories all in the mystery genre. Many of the stories have a female main character. It is an excellent read because the stories are so short and  perfect for reading stuck in traffic (that is if you are a passenger), on the beach or at the amusement park while you are waiting for kids to come off the rollercoaster.


 


Heart of a Goddess is a horror short story. Leonard meets the woman of his dreams in a snowstorm. He discovers she is Morrigan, Celtic Goddess of the underworld. She promises Leonard an eternal life with her if he brings her a beating human heart to consume. This was my first ebook I self published. And it is very special to me. I am in the Mythology class at school and we just learned about Morrigan and I got warm in fuzzy inside because I thought of this book right away. This book is FREE until this Saturday, June 6.

Finally, Sweet Dreamland Wheels my latest poetry collection is now live on Kindle. It is not on sale yet but will be soon. Currently, it is $1.99 in the US market. This book is all found poetry or experimental poetry. Some popular authors I used as sources are Stephen King, Dean Koontz, HP Lovecraft, CS Lewis, Joyce Carol Oates and others. Other sources included a menu, finding words while on a walk and listening to conversations. I will write more about this book in the coming days.



If you like you what read, there are plenty more of books to choose from in different genres and prices. And if you Kindle Unlimited member, you can read any of my books for free, anytime.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment